B. Com. (General )
B. Com (Speciality) Course : Accounting and Finance
The dept. has a library with a 205 no. of books.
DEPARTMENTAL RESEARCH JOURNAL
REFLECTION (Annual) ISSN: 2250- 205X.
The second issue of departmental Research journal will be released in June 2013.
- Academic trip to IIM Shillong, on 18th of October 2012.
- Academic trip to the Royal Group of Institutions Guwahati on 16th October 2012.
- The department initiated a Multi-disciplinary Research project on “Socio-economic status of Tea garden cookers in Assam(A study in the district of Tinsukia)” during the year, funded under the UGC’s educational Innovation Programme. The project involves the student and the faculties drawn from the departments of Commerce, Business Management, Sociology, Anthropology and Statistics of the College.
The budding talents of the dept. are showing impressing performance in the examination with academic record as follows :
- In the 1st Semester exam 2012 25 students secured marks ranging from 74% to 60%.
- In the 3rd Semester exam 2012 19 students secured marks ranging from 79.75% to 61.25%.